Sunday, October 23, 2011

Frosted Flakes and Nostalgia

Frosted Flakes
We are out of frosted flakes.
That in itself is a crime, but add to the fact that i have so much to say and no one to say it to, in fear of being annoying, and we realize that i may or may not be going crazy.
The microwave is beeping. I should probably go get my lunch out of it.
Returning, i found that microwaving sesame fish isn't a good idea because the sesame seeds get all over the microwave. Great.

Nostalgia
 I miss waking up in the morning to music.
I miss opening up a fresh pack of crayons, and playing pretend.
simplicity.
Easy bake and lemonade stands.
Naming the trees
Laughing to the point of tears with my best friend
 Hiding behind a beanbag chair to tell secrets and swap treasures.
So many big plans for the future. I was going to cure world hunger, stand in the spotlight on Broadway.
I miss my Dad.
And our Tuesdays.
The purpose of life was the cookies, the songs, the laughter, the endless jokes and pictures.
I don't like growing up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS__GRvBDSo

No comments:

Post a Comment